A true jewel of Quebec culture for more than 35 years, the Just For Laughs Group stands out for its cultural and commercial success as well as its strong global reach. Whether it’s the millions of fans visiting every day the Gags and JFL Comedy platforms, or the millions of festival-goers gathered around the globe at our prestigious events, the Just For Laughs Group is the world leader in comedy entertainment.
The Just For Laughs Group is looking for a : Social Media community manager JFL.
Location: Montreal, QC
Description of the main responsibilities:
- Share and create original content for comedy fans on our social networks (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc.);
- Respond to comments, respond accurately and proactively to requests for information made on our social networks;
- Participate in the creation of the editorial calendar and its implementation;
- Monitor, analyze, post-mortem, watch reports and recommend optimization strategies;
- Perform any other duties inherent to this position.
- Hold training in communication, public affairs or any other equivalent training;
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent mastery of social networks and specificities specific to each platform;
- Copywriting impeccable, concise, clear and about;
- Bilingual French and English
- Native English speaker or equivalent skill, must possess an excellent command of the written English as required in the duties;
- Experience in managing high volume social networks (an asset)
Skills and competences:
- Excellent critical judgment, sense of repartee, diplomacy, courtesy;
- Interest and curiosity for the comedy world;
- Autonomy, proactivity, creativity;
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure within tight deadlines
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Permanent full time