Do you have a love for comedy, the drive to work in the entertainment business, plus a love of marketing shows? Then we have the job for you. The Just for Laughs Comedy Festival is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and hard-working individual to join our team as a Project Manager. As a key member of the marketing team, the Project Manager will be assigned to a very specific portfolio of brands, belonging to the Just For Laughs Group. The successful applicant must have strong organizational and communication skills, be able to multi-task and function in time-sensitive and high-pressured situations and be great team player. The applicant should be prepared to work long hour during festival season.
Once the media strategies and plans have been defined:
- Develop and write the briefs for the creative and production teams
- Supervise the creation and production process of advertisements and promotional material, in collaboration with the internal studio and external suppliers;
- Develop the critical path and schedules for all deliverables;
- Perform administrative tasks with internal accounting (purchase orders and invoice processing);
- Collaborate in optimizing the media plans in place based on daily sales and strategy;
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, ensure respect for the brand image in every tactic and detail;
- Ensure that the quality control processes are respected;
- In collaboration with the Marketing Director, adjust certain marketing actions based on the sales results obtained;
- Take an interest in and be on the lookout for market trends and competition;
- In collaboration with the PR team, participate in the organization of special events such as the media previews, conferences, etc .;
- Other related tasks.
- Very organized, meticulous, hardworking and independent person
- Positive attitude, excellent stress and priority management, good judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills, and great writing skills
- 3 years + of experience in a similar position
- Experience in the entertainment and humor industry (an asset)
- University degree in marketing or related studies
- Bilingual (oral and written) French and English
- Great knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Great knowledge of analytical, marketing and business tools such as: Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.