Reporting to the Senior Digital Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing new digital revenues from Just for Laughs Group’s online content.
This position will entail being responsible for identifying new monetization opportunities, continuing to optimize the monetization already in place, developing and promoting new content and leading digital content creation operations and their monetization on web and mobile platforms.
In collaboration with the Director of Digital Solutions and Communications, the Director will lead a successful and innovative team that will implement concerted strategies to achieve the annual business objectives for the digital channel set by senior management.
We are looking for a builder who will develop and energize the best possible team while demonstrating ingenuity to guide them to deliver the expected results.
- Identify new opportunities for monetizing digital content by analyzing audiences and proposing specific customer segments for branded content or social media content creation projects;
- Develop service offerings or content project concepts for existing and new partners/ customers;
- Lead the internal digital studio creation and digital content monetization teams while ensuring the performance and quality of their work processes;
- Responsible for the operating budget, performance and performance objectives of the department;
- Responsible for the exploitation of content rights and licenses;
- Responsible for carrying out all other administrative tasks inherent to the position;
- All other related tasks.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in monetizing digital content;
- Proven experience in a managerial position;
- Experience in developing strategies and plans;
- An analytical mind with innovative ideas for solving problems;
- Excellent knowledge of digital content platforms (YouTube, FB, etc.);
- Excellent knowledge in the exploitation of content on digital media;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and creativity;
- positivity and proactivity;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Always up to date with new digital trends;
- Autonomy, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Curiosity, being aware of industry standards and current trends;
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite.