Monday - Friday: 12 PM - 5 PM
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
SUBMITTING TO THE JUST FOR LAUGHS COMEDY FESTIVAL (PERFORMER)
Please note that submissions are now closed to perform at the 2019 Just For Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal. However, please feel free to submit for our 2020 Festival by following the instructions below:
To get on the radar of our programming team:
- Submit one (1) clip of no more than 7 minutes of uninterrupted video showcasing your act.
- There are no language or content restrictions for submission videos – please send us a set that is indicative of your best work.
- Please ensure that the audio and video is of reasonable quality – we want to be able to hear you, see you, and laugh at you!
- Please provide us with a link to your video clip via email and ensure that it is not password protected. We will not download any material.
- All video submissions are being considered for our Montreal programming plans, but are also being considered for other JFL projects worldwide – it’s not necessary to send multiple clips for consideration at other Just For Laughs festivals.
- Send your submission to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions we receive, you will only be contacted should we like to further enquire about your act. No phone calls please.
The deadline to apply for the 2020 Just For Laughs Festival is January 31st, 2020
SUBMITTING TO THE JUST FOR LAUGHS NEW FACES UNREPPED SERIES
- Submit one (1) link to a clip of 5-7 minutes of uninterrupted video showcasing your set.
- Please note that unlisted YouTube video links are the preferred format for your clip submission.
- Please ensure that the audio and video is of adequate quality.
- Please include your name, phone number, email address and city where you’re based.
- Submissions for the New Faces Unrepped series will open on January 1st, 2020, and close on March 1st, 2020.
- Send your submission link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that due to the volume of submissions we receive, you will only be contacted should we like to further enquire about your act. No phone calls please.