Just For Laughs Drive-In Series: The Relationship Show
We’re going old school for date night at the drive-in on Friday, July 24 with The Relationship Show. Hosted by Cash Cab’s Adam Growe, with an interactive quiz show to start off the night, The Relationship Show will feature Just For Laughs favourite Graham Chittenden, from The Debaters Eman El-Husseini and host of CBC’s Laugh Out Loud Ali Hassan and Toronto's Jean Paul.
All performances will be live on stage.
We know it’s been forever since the last time you were truly entertained, so let’s get together, apart.
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
- All COVID-19 health regulations, including physical distancing, must be observed. Masks are encouraged.
- Tickets are sold per vehicle, not per person. Max of 5 people per vehicle.
- All tickets are general admission – first come, first served subject to SUV/large vehicle positioning.
- A limited amount of Preferred Parking tickets, in an area closest to the stage, are available. First come, first served also applies within the Preferred Parking area.
- All vehicles must be parked front end forward to the stage.
- Trucks, SUVs and vans must park behind the designated positions.
- Ticket holders are permitted to sit outside of their cars, and personal chairs are permitted in front of the vehicles but must remain 2m from the adjacent vehicles
Site rules can be found here: https://driveinmtl.com/pages/drive-in-rules