A true jewel of our Quebec culture for more than 40 years, the Just for Laughs Group stands out for its cultural and commercial success, and for the strong global reach it provides in Quebec. With millions of fans coming together every day to the Gags and JFL Comedy platforms, or millions of festival-goers gathered around the globe at our prestigious events, the Just for Laughs Group is the world leader in humorous entertainment.
Do you have a love for comedy, the drive to work in the entertainment business, plus a love of marketing shows? Then we have the job for you. The Just for Laughs - English Festival is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and hard-working individual to join our team as a Project Manager. As a key member of the marketing team, the Project Manager will be assigned to a very specific portfolio of brands, belonging to the Just For Laughs Group. The successful applicant must have strong organizational and communication skills, be able to multi-task and function in time-sensitive and high-pressured situations and be great team player. The applicant should be prepared to work long hour during festival season
Type of employment: Permanent position
- A stimulating work environment
- Dynamic team
- Permanent full-time position
- Group insurance
- Sick leave days
- Access to continuous training
- Free show tickets
Once the media strategies and plans have been defined:
- Develop and write the briefs for the creative and production teams
- Supervise the creation and production process of advertisements and promotional material, in collaboration with the internal studio and external suppliers;
- Develop the critical path and schedules for all deliverables;
- Perform administrative tasks with internal accounting (purchase orders and invoice processing);
- Collaborate in optimizing the media plans in place based on daily sales and strategy;
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, ensure respect for the brand image in every tactic and detail;
- Ensure that the quality control processes are respected;
- In collaboration with the Marketing Director, adjust certain marketing actions based on the sales results obtained;
- Take an interest in and be on the lookout for market trends and competition;
- In collaboration with the PR team, participate in the organization of special events such as the media previews, conferences, etc .;
- Other related tasks.
- University degree in marketing or related studies
- 3 years + of experience in a similar position
- Great knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Great knowledge of analytical, marketing and business tools such as: Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Good knowledge of ticketing (asset).
- Bilingual (oral and written) French and English
- Experience in the entertainment and humor industry (an asset)
- Very organized, meticulous, hardworking and independent person
- Positive attitude, excellent stress and priority management, good judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills, and great writing skills