Founded in 1983, the Just for Laughs Group is an international comedy powerhouse in the creation of multi-platform comedy content – festivals, live touring, and digital content.
Are you an energetic and hardworking individual that has a passion for all things pop culture and comedy and are looking to work in the entertainment industry? Just for Laughs’ English touring and international events division is looking for a department coordinator to assist with its continued expansion.
We offer :
- A stimulating work environment
- Dynamic team
- Permanent full-time position
- Group insurance
- Sick leave days
- Access to continuous training
As department coordinator, responsibilities shall include coordinating the administrative needs of the department including but not be limited to :
- Assist with gathering venue avails as required;
- Manage and edit venue contracts, submit deposits, as required, and issue insurance certificates;
- Create and maintain various operational tools - holds calendar for shows, schedules, staff grid, etc.;
- Prepare and distribute daily ticket count reports for tours and tracking counts from international festival partners;
- Issue ticketing / booking confirmation sheets;
- Assist VP Operations & Business Affairs, as well as the department with all administrative needs including travel, expense reports, purchase orders, etc.;
- Write various proposals, offers, emails;
- Coordinate and schedule meetings;
- Manage department IT needs and office supplies for the department.
- 2-3 years of experience in administration in the entertainment industry, an asset;
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite including Word and PowerPoint);
- High proficiency in Excel;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment;