Founded in 1983, the Just for Laughs Group is an international comedy powerhouse in the creation of multi-platform comedy content – festivals, live touring and digital content.
Are you an energetic and hardworking individual that has a passion for all things pop culture and comedy and are looking to work in the entertainment industry? Just for Laughs’ touring and international events division is looking for a department coordinator to assist with its continued expansion.
As department coordinator, responsibilities shall include coordinating the administrative needs of the department including but not be limited to:
- Assist with gathering venue avails as required
- Manage and edit venue contracts, submit deposits, as required, and issue insurance certificates
- Create and maintain various operational tools - holds calendar for shows, schedules, staff grid, etc.
- Prepare and distribute daily ticket count reports for tours and tracking counts from international festival partners
- Issue ticketing / booking confirmation sheets
- Assist VP Operations & Business Affairs, as well as the department with all administrative needs including travel, expense reports, purchase orders, etc.
- Write various proposals, offers, emails
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Manage department IT needs and office supplies for the department
- Experience in administration, or similar, an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in the entertainment industry, an asset.