Do you have a love for comedy content and digital creators? Do you spend hours looking at digital content from established, but also new up-and-coming creators? Then we have the job for you. Just for Laughs is seeking an enthusiastic, organized and hard-working individual to join our team as Digital content coordinator for a new project based around pranks. The Digital content coordinator will be the main person responsible for the daily management of digital channels, as well as coordinating content acquisition and creation. The applicant must have strong organizational and communication skills, as well as a love of comedy and an interest in exploring digital platforms, looking for new talent.
- Manage the content calendar for multiple digital channels on Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok and Snapchat;
- Coordinate with the internal production teams for digital-first content production;
- Scout digital platforms for creators aligned with the values of the brand, in order to establish partnerships;
- Under the supervision of the Director – New Digital Revenue, take the lead of the project and help the brand grow and engage with its audience;
- Analyze digital channels for content relevance, revenue potential and content fit;
- Report on performance of the channels with clear and actionable insights and data;
- Other related tasks.
- Very organized, meticulous, hardworking and independent person;
- Strong interpersonal skills, and great writing skills;
- 3 years + of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the entertainment and humor industry(an asset);
- University degree in marketing, communications or related studies (an asset);
- Bilingual(oral and written) French and English;
- Great knowledge of social media and digital marketing;
- Great knowledge of analytics tools specific to content performance: Google Analytics, Youtube Analytics, Creator Studio, SocialBlade, TubeBuddy;
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio (an asset).