Some stuff you should know about Lewis!
• He’s known as the king of the rant he uses. His trademark style of comedic yelling and animated finger-pointing to skewer anything and anyone that gets under his skin.
• Lewis has received critical acclaim and performed for audiences throughout Europe, New Zealand, Canada and the United States. In 2012, he performed eight sell-out shows at Richard Rodgers Theatre on Broadway.
• In 2006, Lewis had a break-out year as an actor, co-starring with Robin Williams in Barry Levinson’s “Man of the Year” (Universal Pictures). He also appeared as “the fake dean of a fake college” in Steve Pink’s “Accepted” (Universal Pictures) and as the harried airport manager in Paul Feig’s “Unaccompanied Minors” (Warner Bros.). He lent his voice to Jimmy in Bob Saget’s parody “Farce of the Penguins” (Thinkfilm).
• In 2015, Lewis notably voiced the character “Anger” in the Academy Award winning film from Pixar, “Inside Out.”
• He’s appeared on “Larry King Live,” “Piers Morgan Tonight,” “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” “The Late Show with David Letterman,” “Late Night with Conan O’ Brian” and “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.” Lewis has also had numerous appearances on CNN and MSNBC and has occasionally done the weather with Al Roker.
• Lewis has written three best-selling books: “Nothing’s Sacred” (Simon and Schuster, 2005), “Me of Little Faith” (Riverhead Books, 2008) and “I’m Dreaming of a Black Christmas” (Riverhead Books, 2010). All garnered critical praise as well commercial success and spent numerous weeks on the New York Times best sellers list.
• Lewis has penned more than 40 plays, many of which have been produced around the country. “The Deal,” a dark comedy about business, was made into a short film in 1998 and picked up by the Sundance Channel. In 2011, his play “One Slight Hitch” was produced at the Williamstown Theatre Festival and then again in 2012 at both the ACT Theatre in Seattle and The George Street Theatre in New Brunswick.
"The Rant Is Due" Live Now From @NSCPAS in Skokie IL: https://t.co/DKTBLOcMiZ